Getting ready to head out....

Well, we are still in Central Oregon, staying at our Son's house till the truck is ready to roll.  We have to put on Nerf bars so I can get into the truck easier and a Tonneau cover and then we'll head up to see family and friends before heading out.

It's been a busy week, getting things reorganized in the storage shed and trying to get things set up for yet one more Yard sale before we head out.  It's amazing what we accumulate over the years.  But, this is so FREEING!!!  I had a friend tell me that after they sold everything and bought a 5th wheel, but at the time, I just couldn't imagine doing it.....but thought about it.

Well, we HAVE done it and I haven't missed my house for one second.  It is so freeing to know we'll have no more yard to take care of, we only have the essentials we'll need to live in a 5th wheel.

The hard part, for me, was going through years and years and years of things I had saved not only from my two sons as they were growing up, but also my Granddaughters.  I have saved some of the cards/letters/notes that they gave me over the years.

And, years and years of saving this and that......to just put it in a box up in the attic.  So, I'll just pretend it's still in the attic :-)

We are giving things away to family and friends and selling everything else.  If we don't get it sold in this yard sale, there is always another down the road.

As soon as we get the nerf bars on and the cover, I'll take a photo of Swayze (I named our truck after Patrick Swayze) and post it.

And, when we pick up our 5th wheel......down the road....I'll be sure to take a photo and post it.

Thanks for signing up to follow us!!!

Looking forward to many adventures.

Hugs,
Char

Comments

  1. Getting excited about seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excited to be seeing you guys again after so many years!!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi, please leave me a message now and then.....love hearing from you!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Memorial to our wonderful Annie!!

Crockett, Texas "Paradise in the Pines"

Weird Post