A tour of Pineywoods Baptist Campground

Today, I am sharing a video made by our friends, Herb and Kathy, after visiting us here at Pineywoods and getting the 'tour'.

We met them back in November when we pulled into the Escapee park in Livingston, TX.  We had the space across from them, and they and a couple other campers came over to help David back into the trees.  After a long, long drive that day, we were so happy to be stopped for a few days.  

We arrived on Thanksgiving, fully meaning to be there in time for the big Thanksgiving dinner but, it was a lot longer drive than we had anticipated, especially getting around San Antonio and Houston.

We were able to go have left overs, the next day, with them and a lot of other RVers.  

Before we headed out for our VCB job, we each traded our 'business' cards....and we kept up with their travels via their blog.

When we heard that they were back in Livingston for a couple of weeks, I contacted them to see if we might be able to go down and visit since it was just about 30+ miles from us.  We had a great time and I picked Herb's brain about all kinds of things.  

The next day, they drove down to visit us here at Pineywoods.  I had gone on and on and on about this camp.  We also found out that they had joined VCB since we had last seen them.  :-)

Even though I have taken tons of photos since being here....and have shared some of them.... I had wanted to give a 'tour' of the campground before we left but I just didn't get time to get that done.  When I received Herb's video of his visit, I asked if I could just share that!  He graciously gave me permission.


So, sit back and enjoy!!!  

Thanks Herb for sharing!!!

If for some reason, this video doesn't play, it will because of my error, but you can go to 
http://herbnkathy.com/  and scroll down to the video on his blog.

Have a great day!!!

Till next time,

Char

Comments

  1. Very nice video! It looks like a beautiful park! Somehow a couple of your blog posts got put into my spam folder and I just discovered them! Sounds like you are meeting really nice people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has been a great journey, so far!! We left Pineywoods and are now at a different location......beautiful here, too! I'll post when I have secure Wi Fi and it stays on for more than a few minutes :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi, please leave me a message now and then.....love hearing from you!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Memorial to our wonderful Annie!!

Crockett, Texas "Paradise in the Pines"

It's a God Thing, for sure