On the job with VCB
Celebrating our wonderful Annie's 14th birthday, today!!! Now onto my blog post for today!! We have been at Pineywoods baptist camp volunteering since the 3rd week of January up to the present. I thought I would show you some of the work the guys were doing on the newest lodge that is being built. I waited till the job was almost finished (or the part VCB and TBM played) so that you could see the progress made. The first two weeks, that we were here at Pineywoods, I was down sick with the flu so I missed taking a lot of photos. But, you'll get the a gist of what goes on here. Some of the first jobs David was given to do, was sand, router and poly boards that would go on the insides of the dorms. Since I was still sick, I didn't get photos of those. When I was finally able to get out and about, he was routing bed parts for the 28 bunk beds that would go in the dorms. Here they are assembling the bunk bed frames. And, a photo of t...

Comments
Post a Comment
Hi, please leave me a message now and then.....love hearing from you!!