Our newest adventure!!

Well, here we are!!!  We have been at our present location for a little over a month and a half.  We both have been busy learning our new 'jobs'.

We are Workamping at an RV park on the Columbia River in Washington state.

I am learning the reservation system in the office and David is doing maintenance work and helping keep the park beautiful!!

I have to say, this is one of the nicest RV parks we have stayed at.  It may not be a resort and have a lot of activities like some do, which doesn't bother me...but it is QUIET and the view is fantastic!!!

We see ships going up and down the River every day and I still get excited when one goes by.

And, yes, they are that close.
 That is one HUGE ship!!!
 One of my favorite spots to sit when I am not working, to watch the ships.

Love to see the Riverboat go by several times a week.

And, the sunsets!!!  

This was taken from the window at the back of our RV.
Sitting next to the River enjoying the sunset.
Just so relaxing.


And, I even caught a double rainbow, a week after we arrived, when we were having coffee with some new friends at McDonald's

So much more to share, but I'll save it for other days.   For now, we are still 'settling' in and we just made a trip to Central OR and brought our 'stuff' from our storage shed to a storage shed closer to us so that we can still 'downsize'.

It's a long process.......but we'll eventually be storage 'shed-less' :-)

OH and I finally have my 'craft room' pretty much done...and will share how I store my craft supplies, if anyone is interested.

Have a great day!!!

Char







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Memorial to our wonderful Annie!!

Crockett, Texas "Paradise in the Pines"

It's a God Thing, for sure